Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

On Friday, I bit a bullet. Both literally and figuratively. The day before, after eating something hard, I felt a searing pain on my tooth. Soon enough the pain turned into a headache and my mouth was aching. Wonderful. Now I have to see a dentist. Except, my membership has ran out and if I want to see an NHS one I have to wait 4 months. My mind turned somewhat because, they might not be anything wrong with my tooth and it might not need any attention. But then again it *may* and I *may* need to have some work done on it.

Well the ending of the story is that I paid 139 pounds, yes that's 1, 3 and then 9 in order for a stand-in dentist to say there was nothing wrong with me and it was just some mild trauma caused by sensitive teeth. Grrrr. >o< So, my financial prudence this year gets off to the worse possible start by being minus 139. The way I see it, its more of an insurance for this year and looking ahead a good insurance before I go to Japan. I want to get the all-clear before I head off abroad so I'm not lumbered with astronomical dentist bills in the land of the rising sun (or should that be receding gums? Ho-ho-ho-ho. Not funny is it?)

Later on a saw the new Guy Ritchie film called RocknRolla - which was okay and then gave myself mild food poising by eating some mouldy cheese. Ugh. Well perhaps it was the cheese or England's first half performance against Andorra. 2-0, against Andorra. I do despair, although I really want England to qualify I'm not optimistic with performances like that. Let's hope both Japan and England don't mess it up. With any luck, I should be in Japan for England's final few games of qualification. But I've banned that particular 5 letter word from my brain until February. Must study. Must STUDY!!!

Its also been 3 weeks since the event that semi-changed my perspectives, I feel far better for it. I'm actually really excited abut returning to Sheffield now! 6 days to go? Yatta!!!

0 comments: