Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Get the joke? Baka-rash-ii.

Hahahaha. Oh well.

I am in agony. I have seemingly developed an allergic rash from something and it has been bothering me since I have been back home. I can only deduce several things from it. Either my bedsheets/linen on my bedroom in my parent's house OR the conditioner I have been using. I don't think the conditioner is an issue, as I always use that type of stuff. So it has to be my bed. Time to change it. NOW. Even though its half 11.

Well I'm taking precautions now. Changing the sheets and going to Tesco tomorrow to buy the conditioner that served me so well and didn't make my entire body turn into an itchy red blur. Let's hope it goes when I go back to Sheffield and aren't exposed to this house which is seemingly one giant allergy to me.

Ah the sudocream, it does nothing... NOTHING!!!

0 comments: