Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Copy of the email I sent yesterday afternoon:

Guys, I’m sick of getting asked of what tunes I played, so here is some of the playlist from Monday night’s bash – I can’t remember the exact order, but I’ll try and make it as full and accurate as soon as possible.

These were the Japanese ones I played that seem to be garnishing the most queries in my mail box. Some of the remixes were done by various people off the net and I have no idea what they are called or who to credit them to.

Neon Genesis Evangelion OP – remix
Lucky Star OP - remix
Airman ga Taosenai – team nekokan
Tori no Uta – trance remix
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya – “Hare Hare Yukai” vs “God Knows”
Kigurumi – Kurutto Mawatte Ikkaiten (remix)
Figu@Carnival – “Gacha Gacha” Cu-te (remix)
FictionJunction YUUKA – “Hitomi no kakera”
Utada Hikaru - “For You” vs Breakbot - “Stereo Provolone”
Ayumi Hamasaki – Boys and Girls remix
Ayumi Hamasaki – Greatful Days (Para-One dub remix)
Eri Nobuchika - “Voice.” vs Strider – “Tokyo Loading”
Shinichi Osawa – “Ami nyuu ku tsu” (Simian Remix)
Ayuse Kozue – “Kimi no yasashisa” (remix)
Emi Hinouchi – “Summer Time Love” (deckstream remix)
Teriyaki Boyz feat. Emi Hinouchi – “Paradise Baby”
Eri Nobuchika – Sing a Song
Shinichi Osawa – Electro 411 (Lies in Disguise remix) vs Touhou Project
Touhou Project – Marisa wa taihen na mono wo nusundeikimashita
Utada Hikaru – Colors (DJ Ericz remix)
Omodaka – Kokoriko Bushi vs Cantana no 147

I hope I've not missed any out!

0 comments: