Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Should have called my blog this in hindsight.

To prove how much I am committed to detoxing my MSN habit (bad women, bad thoughts go away NOW!) I have uninstalled MSN messenger and won't be installing it again until October at the very earliest.

We shall see how committed I am to this. I am truly sick of that thing now, its like a demon that won't go away and I'm fed up with uploading it to see who is online. Grrr. I remember doing a similar thing for while, and the first four weeks were a bitch, but now I hardly ever think of it. I guess the same goes for any addiction you have... I don't want to think waywardly any more. Let's see how far we can do this in conjunction with something that always takes my fancy. My wonderful beard.

Here goes the first photo in a truly wacky experiment. What does beard growth actually look like? The rest are going into facebook/Flickr in due course - but here is Day 1 to which I can look back against in a few weeks and see how well I have managed to stick to my agreed schedule.


I look very gaunt and pale tbh. Check out those jowls. However I look like I have aids or something. LOL. I look much older which is really strange as I always thought my beard made me look older! God I really miss my beard now! I also need some tea tree oil for these damn spots and my redness. Grrrr. off to the shops tomorrow then - and back to reading the salivating epic that is Language and the Lexicon.

0 comments: