Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Timetables are now out, albeit for Linguistics and here it is;

Wednesday - 12:10 - Lecture Theatre 6 - Hicks
Thursday - 12:10 - Lecture Theatre 4 - Hicks

Well I only have one module!

As anticipated, I have pretty much all of Friday off! If Nagai-sensei allows me to come in earlier on a Friday of course. I would happily get up at 9am, just so I could have the rest of the day to myself... お願いします先生。。。 -_-

I can't believe the folks on ELL220 (language politics, Policy and planning) however. They have just one 2 hour lecture a week! Grrrr. This is the module I wanted to do, but wasn't allowed to, because it was overbooked. I'm still sorta happy doing Lexicology though, even if there is an exam and essay. No seminars does kinda make up for things however.

Wednesdays are officially a bitch!!! My week is almost like a sandwich with all my stuff packed into the middle of the week. Heh. The tutorials are basically stuff for our year abroad and are apparently quite informal. Sadly it looks like my other module "Understanding Japan through Contemporary Texts clashes with my Lexicology lecture and the other seminar thingy is straight after my Lexicology lecture on the previous day! So there is three different modules in 3 hours - back to back. I hope to god, they can see the light and change the timing ever so slightly just to give me a break. Come on SEAS sort it out and release some info for me! The pressure is killing me.

Obviously this is only provisional so I anticipate them to be switched to later time in the day. The department themselves have even said they prepared everything as not to clash with anything. -_- Hmmmm.

But potentially having all of Monday and Friday off is just: mwahahaha. *o*

0 comments: