Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

New facebook is kinda like new coke. What the idiots in the 80's realised then haven't been realised by the idiotic bigwigs in today's industry.

You take a stable product with a clean crisp design and instead make into a horrible garbled mess brought on by some bizarre inferiority complex over a shitter product for skateboard suicide emo faggots. Anyways, there is no way in hell I'm killing time with that rubbish, so I've brought it back thanks to the magic of greasemonkey.

Install that on Firefox and then this

Oh and tell the idiots and facebook where you stand. They'll get the message soon enough.

My page was really all nice and neat and easy to read. You could see what I liked, what I didn't and who my friends were. On the new thing, you struggle to see anything. I really hope they change that. Because they will lose a lot of people through that.

0 comments: