Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

My shower is now broken and I have not been able to use it yet. I called in twice downstairs and still nothing done. The thing is so small in detail, I would happily do it, if I was allowed to. I can see a situation of me being charged for damaging it. All it needs is to be opened up and the switch placed correctly, because the switch head has not been fitted on right.

If there is nothing done tomorrow. I'm taking matters into my own hands with a very large screwdriver (to batter the people downstairs to death with!!!)

Anyways, to prove how sad I am here's the start of my Japanese sticky wall, full of random facts and stuff I have to remember. Who knows, maybe it will get out of control and end up consuming the entire back wall of my bedroom?


Tomorrow, I'll be trying out the new Japanese sushi bar (Sakushi) and trying to get this t-shirt done up. Maybe... Possibly.

0 comments: