Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

I absolutely adore these things, simply because I love being able to watch human interaction from afar. I often tell people - if you view want to view how everything works, then sit at a cafe and watch the world go by for a good ten minutes.

This one is outside Nagoya station.



Keeping with the Nagoya theme (I trust you - this is not intentional) Here are a few guys trying to score free hugs. I tell you, the reason why there is so much suicide in Japan, is that people don't hug enough random strangers. The problem I think they had, was it that it was a clear attempt to get free gaijin hugs - we are the highly suggestible type us lot.



Anyway the whole thing is spearheaded by the free hugs campaign. Anyway, they'll be around Sheffield sometimes, so check em out. I just wanna hug all those people in the first video now!

0 comments: