Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Ugh, I'm starting the detox early and never eating fatty foods again. I stupidly ate a KFC today and I feel like crap. I actually feel fat and stodgy. My whole body has some sort of ache about it. The thing is, I'm not really addicted to this thing. It just somehow forces its way down my esophagus.

Honestly, I don't know why I put myself through this much pain. I am going to the gym tomorrow to sweat out this crap and then detoxing with some nice fruit and veg and water. I was planning to start my diet and detox when I get back to Sheffield, but I've decided its best to do it ahead of schedule.

I'm also giving up the booze and will only drink in social situations when I go out with friends to the pub or nightclub. My body is slowing down. Aaaarrrggggghhhh. I also installed MSN ahead of schedule because I need to talk to Murakawa (ah bless him - he's even back on facebook now.) Sadly its getting unintsalled in about 30 minutes because I want to stay true to my promise and not just detox my body. I want my mind in tip top shape for the start of my second year in Sheffield.

Unbelievably, I have given up the idea of finishing these books for linguistics. The main problem is the sheer distance to the library. I can't focus at all in my room and I have to go to the library to study. However its 2.6 miles either way (that's a total 5.2 miles on the bike) and I just don't have the strength to do the journey just to read some books.

Thankfully I'll be able to study when I get back as I'll be in a much more stable environment and of course a far less daunting journey to get there! For the first few days back in Sheffield and pretty much 75% of fresher's week I'll be studying in the IC. What a comepletly sad bastard I am!

0 comments: