Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Hi! I'm Rino.
I want lean British English!!!
My English is too bad.
would you like talk with me???
If you want,I teach Japanese for you.
o(^▽^)o~♪
I'm tempted to respond now.

Concerning British English, aside from the small spelling and lexical changes - I can't think in how its different in some way and how I would be able to teach this, in an environment where American English is so dominant. I can just image me in some shitty eikaiwa in Japan, trying to teach people some correct usages of British English. NO ITS '-OUR' NOT '-OR' YOU DUMB JAPANESE PRICK! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND START SPEAKING CORRECTLY.

I am so gonna get myself a Japanese girlfriend, just so I can subconsciously make her speak British English with a bizarre Yorkshire accent.

Well here's my haiku response to Rino-san.

Richard I am
Japanese
Want to speak
Let's soon.

0 comments: