Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Nothing much to report from Castle Greyskull recently...

Revision update; what I need to do by Sunday...

Adverbs - Time
Adverbs - Quantity
Adverbs - Negative
Adverbs - Pos and Neg
Adverbs - Random

Adjectives - な

New verbs - around 600 (!!!)

Kanji compounds - Maybe 350 or so.

Its a lot, but hopefully if I get everything typed up I can start my 6 weeks of revision. Getting everything typed up saves time not just for now, but also for term time. Hopefully this may reduce the stuff I need to learn during the first few weeks. Its unbelievable amount of stuff to type up, but I'm confident I can do it. I have also managed to figure out to turn j-memorise files into rtf files. Complete life-saver!

I also have to revise grammar, although this should take less time to do than kanji and vocab. I just want to get all the boring stuff out the way first.

0 comments: