Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

This is inspired by a rather random episode last night as I was going to bed and attempting to finish up the vocabulary for ii keyoishi. My friend Yukari normally says hello to me, but today seemed very sad and decided to open to me about her ex. I've known about this for sometime and it hasn't bothered me - but now she seemed very worked up over it.

I found it bizarre that she decided to open to me at such a weird time. Straight after waking up. Just very odd that her mood should change like that. From someone who has been in long distant relationships, they take time, effort, patience and persistence. I think anyone who can handle them are much stronger. I'm sure she'll be stronger for it, because she really needs to learn how to deal with them.

Given the high level of people I know who are dating Japanese boys and gals, LDR's are sometimes extremely hard to deal with. Last year I almost semi-consciously decided not to get a g/f because it just messes things up. I also couldn't handle such long spells apart, so in that sense I understood my friend's pain.

My ex lived in Dubai and that was a nightmare sometimes. So what I'm saying is this.

That person may be far away, but you shouldn't see it as a challenge if you generally love someone. Be that 10 miles down the road or 10,000 miles.

Oh what beautiful sentiment for a Friday morning eh?

Finally, me and Mizuho are not an item, despite us making plans to go to Fuji Rock together next summer.

はい、まだ独身だなぁ。。。

じゃまたね ☆

0 comments: