Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Please follow these instructions, if you are feeling sad, lonely, depressed or isolated;

1. Turn the volume and bass up on your speakers as loud as you can.

2. Prepare some vodka and mixer ready to drink. Put in a whiskey glass for effect. Get lots of ice too.

3. If possible find a nice girl to dance with, its okay to dance on your own though. We all know we are all sad lonely bastards on the internet.

4. Play the following video

5. Dance

6. If anyone asks you to turn it down. Tell them to shut the fuck up and dance.





Its fair to say Mstrkrft have saved my life in many ways. I'm torn twisted by the inactivity of this curious little girl in Japan - who said these wonderful things about missing me and now can't even be bothered to let me know she is okay after 3 earthquakes in a week in Japan. Oh well. At least I'll always have Mstrkrft. They'll never abandon me. Japan or no Japan.

0 comments: