Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Yes its been overused by the lovable internet community and those going to or living in Japan. But I don't care. I remember watching this the first time it came out as a BBC three launch programme (!) and laughed myself silly.



So altogether now;

We'll I've been to a lot places in this big ol' world but I've never seen a place like this,

The buildings are kinda tall and the people are kinda small
And everybody eats a lot of fish

The streets are pretty busy, it can make you awful dizzy
When you're trying to find your way around

So here's a little rhyme, You can use it all the time
When you're lost in Tokyo town

[※ Wakarimashita
Wakarimasen
Wakarimasu ka?

Ah, doko desu ka?
Itsu desu ka
Nani desu ka?]

Its a fascinating city but it looks a little shitty
When its raining and its grey

When the sun's gone sinking and the lights are all a blinking
And baby it looks okay

Well they say its futuristic but its also innovistic
Its a contradictory place

When I'm walking through Shibuya, feel like singing Hallelujah
Even though theres limited space

※ Repeat

Omotesando!
Ikebukuro!
Shinjuku!
Harajuku!
Meguro!
Hibiya!
Roppongi!
Ginza!
Ebisu!
Mita!
Ueno!
Akebanebashi!

※ Repeat

Suimiiiiiimaaaaasseeeeeen!

1 comments:

Hummy said...

Adam & Joe Go Tokyo was amazing, I'm tempted to try and seek it out to watch it over!