Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Living in Rockingham House is cool and all - but sadly this year has kinda been shit, because we have to share with some Nigerian, who I really can't stand the sight off. That's not racist btw. I couldn't give a toss where he comes from. If you're annoying, you're annoying. I reserve the right to call a spade, a spade and a dick a dick.

He basically goes to bed at 4, wakes up 10ish and then decides to play what they call "urban music". In short, he's just an asshat. In fact that's probably quite accurate. He's an ass who wears a hat, or possibly a hat thats made of asses. I haven't decided yet. But the smell he gives off, leads me to think its the latter.

Tbh, his music is no contest for my bass-laden electro music. Its just the sheer annoyance of his music I take a severe dislike to though. Its like being forced to listen to the most turgid music of all time through my bedroom wall. Even my brother, who listens to some quite annoying soft-rock stuff is not half as annoying.

To describe the situation its like some fat Nigerian is hovering of your bed forcing his chubby little fingers into your ears, singing the same song over and again whilst playing a game of 'Let's pin the tail on the stereotype'

(Mental note: that might have seemed racist - in which case I whole heatedly apologise and gleefully tell you to fuck off for stop being so stupid.)

I kinda love it because his speakers are so absolutely shit. Even when he tries to turn it up, I have so much volume and bass that it can just overpower them. The thing is, I just don't wish to sit in my room listening to some fucking half-intelligent 'gangsta from the hood' or cocained riddled snotbag giving me a lecture on what it means to love a woman in more ways imaginable. I'd rather just play the most hardcore annoying electro music ever.

Anyways... I've decided to play a mega-mix I've found on the internet (about an hour long) which I shall play at a time of my choosing during the hours of 5 to 7am. My other flatmate exams finish a day before mine (basically the 3rd) and the other will be in Cardiff, So Mr Smellypants better keep an open mind, and gleefully "respect my differences" (what the management of this godforesaken place tell us when we complete about his pongy smell and pig-like attitude towards hygiene.)

Oh my! I think I've just broken my speakers! Hahahaha. Take that you smelly Nigerian!

Recently my flatmate recorded some of the noise, him and his 'homies' were making a few days ago. Thank God I wasn't here. It sort of reminds me of this internet wonder.

Hopefully, if I can record some more between now and when I leave - I am tempted to turn into a remix, and turn it into a internet hit. Or at least wake up him at 6am with it. Think of it, he's merely waking himself up.

Firstly, I respect the fact he is gay (my previous two flats I lived in, had gay flatmates) and have nothing wrong with that. I mean, I assume he is gay. The RnB, the constant male company, the working out in the kitchen, the late nights in an out of the flat...

I mean... I sorta think so. I mean the rest of us have all had our g/f's round and he has nothing but men coming around and working out in makeshift flat in our gym... Makes you wonder.

Maybe he's just shy to introduce us to Julian or whatever guy he's fucking up the ass.

(Mental note: This seems homophobic, in which case I gleefully respect you to shut the fuck up and live here instead.)

Oh, only 5 days and two weeks left here in Suckingham House. Let's hope I can hold out before then eh? Or maybe I'll be bumraped by 50 cent when I'm not looking.

PS: Not a homphobic racist.

1 comments:

Hummy said...

It would be a terrific shame if he had a cap busted in his ass at a hip-hop rave event, I really wish that doesn't happen...