Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

:-[

About time I blogged in...

Today saw me do an incredible thing. Studying on a Saturday! Why, whatever next?

Right now I have wearily said goodbye to my second year lectures and I now enter the murky waters of final year exams. I actually have only two to tangle with. The first which is this coming Thursday and the next which is the Thursday after. I feel more confident about them than I did last week, which is mainly due to the fact I am revising the shit out of them. I still think I'll fall below expectations - but given how there is very little to fail (I know I am not going to get a scholarship) then part of me is going into the exam feeling a little relieved. I just want to go in, get it done - receive my customary shoddy mark and then piss off.

At the moment, I don't really care about the grade for Jap Language. I consider it valueless, given the fact most of the Japanese I learn outside of the course is going to better use to actually improving my Japanese. I should be on course to nail the Joyo kanji (i.e. the entire main character set) before I go to Japan as well simply cram the living daylights out of vocab and speaking techniques. So far, I simply do not have the time to go over material such as that, when you have to revise these utterly pointless topics. I'm simply cramming the essential vocab and going over the grammar structures to make sure I can pass.

Anyway. I'm sacrificing what is now 11 days in order to pass these exams. Boy, I really need to get cracking on this writing practice. Well anyway, a deadly strain of swine flu is going around the uni and I have to avoid this somehow, despite spending most of my time in the Bangladeshi-sweat shop conditions of our library during exam season.

Thank you pro-plus and red-bull. It will all be worth it in the end. I guess. :-|

Right I'm off to bed, to think about all things Japan. Night night

Jaa ne

0 comments: