Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

I am now stuck at home in Middlesbrough. Bored. Depressed and panicking... The reason for all of this? Having Natwest as a bank. I am now relying on them to send my financial details through the post, so I can finally get my visa sorted. They send me absolute shite day after day but no bank statement. I just know... know in the pit of my stomach that the statement I receive won't be correct or will have some errors on it. Even worse, I'm doubting it will ever arrive in the post. I am now in an absolute state. I just know, that something will and no doubt, is, going wrong.

I've been screwed out of a visa application both by my uni in Sheffield and by my bank.

I am now rejecting both of them, once all this shit has been sorted out. Personally, Sheffield University can go for a long walk off a short pier. This uni is dead to me, as of today. I have four weeks of teaching and two exams left. And that's it. Natwest oth, can just die. Because I want to take my money elsewhere. They have the worse policies in the world and can just rot in hell. I do not want their custom anymore.

On a final note, I am sick of Japan right now. Sick of this language and sick of everything to do with Japan. I have six weeks of this shit left and just want it to go away. I don't give two shits about the year abroad. It just seems like a complete waste of time and effort.

0 comments: