Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Seems my girlwhohappenstobemyfriend is ignoring me again and we are unable to do anything together in this lovely sunshine - thanks to a combination of having her sister come and visit her from Japan and me being stuck 100 odd miles away.

I've still not got any funny e-mails from Japanese people wanting English lessons yet. I should really check the inbox as some of them are riotous. On the notion of riotous, if you want a good laugh - then I recommend you check out the personal sections in metropolis.

Metropolis is basically an English language paper for the Tokyo community. my favourite section is the personal ads which range from men wanting to find the odd Korean sado-machist in Shibuya to the bored Japanese housewife - who in no uncertain terms is 'married but free' and is searching for a 'foreigner to have fun with.'

Native English speakers only btw... XD

This thing just keeps delivering quality material. I also stayed up until 5am the other night scouring through them. Its become an addiction. Maybe with girlwhohappenstobemyfriend currently occupied I can find some additional female company. ^o^ <---- That's my sexy face btw.

Jaa ne.

0 comments: