Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Japanese Blog

Recently for Japanese class, we have to start producing blogs, mainly to improve our Japanese and also as something cool to do when in Japan.

I have decided to keep this blog, but will use another blog for the purposes of writing in Japanese and updating my progress on this course and in Japan. I'm not sure if we will be assessed on that or not, but at the moment I have to upload it with pre-approved things about Sheffield and Japan etc.

You can see my Japanese blog (at the moment just one introduction sadly) by clicking the little 日本語 icon on the top of the page.

2 comments:

Hummy said...

I won't be able to stalk...I mean follow...your blog if it's written in Japanese dude! Bad times.

Richard said...

I will update this blog in English. But I will update my Japanese blog in... and wait for this... Japanese. Its a way to separate the content and for sensei to see that we are using what we've learnt and doing something productive in Japan, apart from the tenants of sadism I listed in my previous entry.