Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

A part of me feels really bad for not trying hard enough in Linguistics sometimes when I saw my lecturers response to my e-mail message I sent last week.

With regards to referencing and the inclusion of illustrations for my investigation :

It is good of you to be so concerned, but I have absolutely no
preference -- either as to illustrations in or out of the text, or [but don't
tell my colleagues!] which referencing convention you use!

So, basically, it's Liberty Hall!

regards,

Malcolm

Really friendly guy. hahaha. Its a shame I've decided to drop Linguistics from my degree now. But sadly the care just ain't there anymore and I'd rather focus on studying about Japan from now on. I've also gone on a slight invective against the poor sods on the Education Committee who sent a harmless generic e-mail about discussing problems with joint-honours only to have me respond back with a million suggestions and scribbled angst about my problems on doing JH.

I don't want to go fully into why I feel let down by JH - but the whole scheduling conflicts and lack of departmental communication is basically shocking. Far better to be loved by one department as a son than be the 'lonesome creepy cousin nobody talks to at family events such as weddings.'

0 comments: