Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

* I definitely don't understand women. But then again, I'm not supposed to.

* I need to get out my current malaise and start partying - because studying Japanese is grating my tits.

* And on the notion of that, I need to start exercising and eating right as my tits are getting bigger. Subway, KFC and McDonald's does not constitute a balanced diet.

I've also become something of a staunch anti-Japaner now. Well, I've become more crustier and bitter than I was before. Where has my joie-de-vivre gone? Am I as really self-loathing as I feel? Surely not?

In summary I need to forget about women (they aren't worth it), forget about Japanese to the extent it is giving me panic attacks (again, it isn't worth it - well it is, but you get the point) and start to rediscover my passion which has been zapped out of me in the past two months. I really want to shout "FUCK JAPAN" really loud in my room right now - but my flatmate might be in earshot and hear my evil plans to bring down his country from the inside whilst masquerading as someone who genuinely gives two shits about his country.

Oh shit, I've gone and spoilt everything now. I can hear the secret-hypocrisy police sounding their way up the stairs to come and send me to the immunisation clinic where I can be injected with some of that nauseating serum that makes me think of Japan as that wonderful candyland with gumdrop trees and pedophile rapists.

This week Richard is... attempting to form a polemic on why Chinese and Japanese people exist only to discover its mildly racist and slightly controversial. Next week, I'll be attempting to ring up beloved Tenko actor Bert Kwouk and make accusations that I slept with his granddaughter. Which I did... and it was the best sex I've ever had...

じゃまたね。。。

0 comments: