Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Still no Certificate of Eligibility. At this rate I could create a dramatic symposium about its life story. What is deeply worrying me is the fact that it takes around a week to process the visa and then I need to book various things like plane tickets and travel insurance. This would be fine, if only if it wasn't for the nagging dates creeping up on me. I leave the UK in 6 weeks and so far I have done nothing. I can't do anything. How can I book my plane tickets, if I don't have the document that says I am entitled to be in Japan? It would be a waste of 600 quid. I've been told, don't book unless you have this golden ticket and so far I don't. I even don't know where I'm going to be living....


.....in 6 WEEKS!

I'm tempted to see if I can actually enroll in classes in Japan as an exchange student with the bizarre addendum of not actually residing in Japan.

Hoo-de-fucking-hum

0 comments: