Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Things are not looking good. Despite my application form for Seijo being relatively easy by other people's standards, I failed my health exam, or rather didn't pass one section on the exam. Basically my Blood Pressure is very high, mainly down to a combination of stress, anxiety and shitty lifestyle.... (maybe.) Well anyways, I wasn't able to be given a clean bill of health and now have to wait another week. And in this week, I am going to do everything in my power to reduce my anxiety and BP level. If its still high, then I am in the shit and may need to start going on the meds - which would require more fecking paperwork to fill out. I'm just thinking my BP got so high due to a lack of sleep the night-before, the stress of work and the anxiety of medical type things (which I am very VERY fearful of, I fucking hate hospitals.)

But on the plus side, I have until the 25th of March to finish my application, so plenty of time to get better. I hope... What pisses me off slightly is that I think my BP is the result of stress/anxiety rather than health, and clearly they are far more people unhealthier than me doing my course, but obviously not having the same critical thresholds for plaptations and soaring BP levels.

I've almost done week 1 of the 2nd semester and already its starting to drag. No wonder, I'm hypertensive. Pissed off with some my classmates (but you know, shou ga nai) and just want to knuckle down, do my work and make sure this semester passes quickly and easily without any hiccups. Hiccups like the one I experienced today.

0 comments: