Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Gift

On Saturday I received a lovely gift from an equally as lovely girlwhohappenstobemyfriend on one of our first rendezvous since late December. Its some type of Japanese bag type thing that she bought in York (there is shop there that sells Japanese stuff.) She also hand wrote me a beautiful card, which was really touching. I am not going to tell you what she wrote (it wasn't that personal, and half of it was written in Japanese.)


She's also been slightly aversive to me taking her out for Valentine's day (I guess because I wanted it to remain something of a slight surprise.) I mean, what girl in her right mind would not want to be taken out by a handsome Englishman for Valentines day? I'm sure she'll come round once she realises the symbolism this date has in Western cultures.

Or maybe I've just lost her forever... *sob* *sob* Its really weird going out with someone who you seem to share so many connections with... You can understand their reactions to things but in many ways are at a complete loss at how to deal with them.

0 comments: