Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

Where does the time go?

It seems like only yesterday I was lamenting about last week. The work has slowly increased and I'm now feeling the burn somewhat. Tomorrow, I have to remember 5 more kanji (woop de doo), plan my story for sensei (about reflecting back on my first year - so lot's of I should have done, or I shouldn't have done etc.) and I have to finish off my translation. But maybe, I only have to do one page of it. In short, I have to cram a alot in, because I will be verrry busy tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the first real official Japan society event thingy and I shall be donning my hachimaki and happi coat and dancing around like a prick. Hopefully I will be able to meet some more Japanese people as I have been shamelessly hanging around this Japanese girl I like, like the proverbial goldfish poo. Hopefully she will come for a few drinks at my flatmate's birthday on Friday, so its all good. Before then, I'll say hello and be making myself known to a few more people. And getting drunk. getting very drunk. Hehehe.

I have been so busy this week and there are so many things to do, but its all worth it in the end. The work and social life is coming thick and fast after a slow malaise leading up to this week. Hopefully I'll post some pictures soon.

Tomorrow, I'm up at the crack of dawn and then working from around 1pm until 5pm, typing furiously into my laptop in the IC! Please save me!!!! >o<

0 comments: