Home Photos Photos Japanese Contact

On Friday, I ventured out into Crookesmoor Park in Sheffield to have an end of year BBQ. The result was slightly catastrophic as I managed to get severe sun-burn and then get very drunk. Although I managed to avoid making a complete asshat of myself.

Roll on the next day and with arms looking like a fire hydrants, I managed 12 hours of sleeping off an hangover, a few hours pissing around on the internet and then a few more hours of sleep.


Right now, Sheffield is dying. The people are leaving and its suddenly turning into a quiet state of normality. When about 20% of the local population are students, suddenly once the exams are done, the town has a different vibe to it. What is also dying, or at least I think is dying is my relationship with girlwhohappenstobemyfriend. I think, for all intents and purposes nothing is going to come out of it. Or at least nothing at the present time. I feel quite tired trying to make an effort of it and right now I'm just giving up. Maybe someday it will work, but not now... I think its too hard to say why I don't think it will work. Perhaps it will. But at the minute I think we are both in a period of limbo. I'll see what happens when I see her before she leaves. I just don't think we are on the same wavelengths as eachother at times and I think we both really need to see where this relationship is currently at and where it is heading in the future.

I kinda like the idea of going to Japan single...or at least open to some fun. Oh well. The thing which hurts me the most is the fact that I still want to maintain some form of friendship with her, but just can't see myself doing this now. It just seems too awkward given the fact I had feelings for her. I just don't want to be in a position where I seem to focus all my energy on one thing and neglect the rest. *bah* Anyways, this will be the last post I make about my current relationship status - so you'll just have to deduce what is going on from my innane ramblings.

Anyways, its quite amazing how rapid realities change in life. Perhaps I will discover someone or something in Japan that will change my life in ways I can only ever imagine. Anyway, its 4am - I'm still a bit depressed - just need to get my head in gear and find something interesting to do.

0 comments: